Hidden in plain sight, Whidden Park offers a camping and cottage experience like no other! The gentle Brierly Brook winds its way through our 15 acre parkland and downtown Antigonish is just off our doorstep!
Leave the car behind as you explore the shops on Main Street, dine on fine local seafood, and take in some great live entertainment before heading back to your site for an evening around the fire!
On-site activities include two swimming pools, playgrounds, outdoor games and a Rec Hall.
Take advantage of the on-site laundromat to freshen-up mid-trip and log-on to the free Wifi to stay connected with family, friends, and work. Make yourself feel at home!
Within Walking Distance of:
• Unique shops, cafes, restaraunts & pubs on Antigonsih's beautiful Main Street
• The campus of St. Francis Xavier University (just two blocks away - a 5 minute walk!)
• Columbus Field (location for the Antigonish Highland Games every July and various events throughout the summer)
• Festival Antigonish - Professional live theatre with shows throughout July & August, located on STFX campus
• For anything just out of reach, Antigonish Community Tranist offers daytime bus service from Main Street to key locations in the area including the Antigonish Market Square Mall and Market Street stores (Walmart, Staples, etc.)
Take advantage of reduced off-season rates when staying with us before June 15th or after September 4th!
Other Special Rates (applies to campsites only):
Stay 6 Nights in a Row, get the 7th Night Free!
Seasonal rates available for stays of 1 Month or longer!
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.