What information do we collect?
At Trailer Parks Canada Inc., we respect your privacy and value our relationship with you. Your personal information will be protected, will never be sold. Our goal is to enhance your product and service experience with us.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other personal and identifying information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All information pertaining to credit card is processed by Stripe using SSL. By using Apple Pay technology on our site via Stripe, you may be subject to the Apple Pay Services Agreement.
Absolutely no information pertaining to your credit card will be saved in our database.
Yes. We may collect and store information about your visit on an anonymous, aggregate basis using “cookie” technology. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. Cookies may tell us the time and length of your visit, the pages you look at on our sites, and the site you visited just before coming to ours. We may also record the name of your Internet service provider. This information allows us to measure site activity to tailor the consumer’s experience within our Web site. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful visit. Cookies used by Trailer Parks Canada Inc. on its Web sites are solely to facilitate navigation and security across the site, and are not used to capture or reveal any of your personal information.
If you are concerned about cookies, you may modify your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie. If you do not know how to modify your browser settings please consult your browser documentation or the supplier web site. You may visit the TrailerParksCanada.com site with your cookies turned off. However, you may not be able to access some of the areas of our site, which require cookies for customization and personalization.
We may also use third parties to serve Trailer Parks Canada Inc. advertisements on other Web sites. In serving Trailer Parks Canada Inc. advertisements these third parties may place cookies on your browser computer and may collect certain anonymous information about your visits to other Web sites. This information includes browser type, IP address, Web activity and time of day and is used to better understand and Trailer Parks Canada Inc. online advertising campaigns. To opt-out of these cookies, please review the privacy policies of that web site and follow the instructions on their site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We use Google Ads remarketing to market our sites across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd party (Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt out of this ad serving on Google’s opt out page. If you are concerned about 3rd party cookies served by networks, you should also visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Data Used: Please refer to the appropriate Google Analytics documentation for the specific type of data it collects. Google Analytics does offer IP anonymization, which can be enabled by the site owner.
Activity Tracked: This feature sends page view events (and potentially video play events) over to Google Analytics for consumption.
Like millions of other website owners, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a piece of software that grabs data about our visitors.
What does Google Analytics record?
- What website you came from to get here
- How long you stay on this website
- What kind of device you’re using
- And tons more
What is done with this data?
The tracking information allows us to better understand the kind of people who come to our site, what content they’re consuming, and how they’re using the website (what they click on). This allows us to make better decisions about design, marketing, and writing. Occasionally, we will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting. All of our activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
Facebook / Meta
We use the Facebook (Meta) Pixel to track important data about our website analytics and the people who visit our website. This allows us to make better decisions about design, marketing, and writing. We also use Facebook Ads to market our website on all of Meta’s platforms (included but no limited to Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and Audience Network). Users can control their Facebook advertising and tracking preferences here.
We use Microsoft Clarity, a heatmap and session recording tool, to discover how our users are using our site and to learn way in which we can improve it. Microsoft Privacy Statement.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Data Deletion Policy
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
You may request deletion of your personal data by addressing an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Data deletion request”. You must email us from the same email address that is associated with your account.
Trailer Parks Canada Inc.
235 Industrial Parkway S, Unit 2, Ontario, Canada, L4G 3V5