Having a refreshing cup of coffee when you stare down at the green mountains, silhouetted by the morning sun is indeed a heavenly feeling. Though some campers struggle to achieve this vision; instead, wondering how to make a cup of coffee.
It’s not difficult, as long as you have the right things by your side! To make things really easy for you, we’ve come up with the 5 convenient ways to make coffee while camping!
- Using a French Press to brew instant coffee is easy, quick, and requires no skill at all!
- Place the pot on a dry, flat surface. Hold the handle firmly, then pull out the plunger out.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of coffee to the pot for every cup of water.
- Pour hot water, not quite boiling, into the pot, and gently stir.
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the water and ground coffee (do not plunge yet).
- Let stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Press the plunger down slowly, exerting steady pressure.
- After each use, wash the pot with water and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly.
Now, sit back and enjoy the breathtaking view!
This one is similar to making tea using tea bags. All you’ve got to do is pack some coffee bags that you can dip into boiling water. Leave your coffee bags resting in the water for approximately 3 minutes. By then your coffee should have finished brewing, and is ready for you to enjoy!
A Portable Drip Coffee maker is a compact and useful tool when camping and spending time in the wilderness. All you need to do is boil a certain amount of water, then pour it over the coffee grounds resting inside of the filter. With gentle stirring, the water will pass through the filter along with the coffee grounds. Now your cup of coffee is ready to help you take on your day!
This method eliminates the use of drippers and filters. All you need to satisfy your caffeine craving is boiled water, spoons, and a pack of instant coffee. The process is super simple, just fill your mug with boiling water along with the coffee powder, and don’t forget to mix it well. And just like that, the coffee is ready!
Yes, you read that right, and no need to worry, the process is super simple and quick. All you need is a small bag and coffee powder that will be dipped into boiling water. There are great brands that make the best quality coffee grounds, that is surely going to taste awesome!
Always remember that the coffee that you choose to bring will affect how easy it is to brew. Perfectly ground coffee will blend into the water the easiest. These were the best ways to make coffee while camping. Now sit back, relax and enjoy a nice cup of coffee, you deserve it!